VI annual EAFF Congress was held online on weekend 27-28 February 2021. Representatives of 19 member countries discussed and decided upon amputee football competitions and developing projects in Europe.
Highlights of the Congress:
- Albania and Armenia were welcomed as new Guest Members.
- Polish Amputee Football Association confirmed ongoing preparations to Amputee Football EURO 2021 held in Krakow on 12-19 September 2021. The match schedule bases on Official Draw conducted in February 2020.
- EAFF Champions League 2021 is planned to be held in Gaziantep (Turkey) on 21-23 May 2021.
- Congress delegates agreed unanimously that due to pandemic restrictions and high level of uncertainty the European Junior Camp 2021 will not be organised.
- EAFF Child Safeguarding Officer presented necessary steps to introduce child safeguarding policy in all members countries.
- EAFF Board initiated a membership procedure to formalise status of all EAFF members and introduce Annual Fee Regulations.
- EAFF Board presented details concerning Bid Processes for hosting EAFF Junior Camp 2022, EAFF Champions League 2022, Amputee Football EURO 2024.
- Junior activation projects are planned in Belgium, Georgia and Ukraine.
- The first season of club domestic league is planned in France, Spain, Germany, Greece and Israel.
- EAFF Board presented ideas of new annual awards for: EAFF Team Of The Year, EAFF Best Player Of The Year, EAFF Best Goalkeeper Of The Year, EAFF Super 7 Team Of The Year.