European Amputee Football Federation (EAFF) associates amputee football associations in Europe.
The mission of the EAFF is to include and support people with amputations or limb defects, increase their access to amputee football opportunities, and use football to improve their quality of life.
Established in 2015 federation is growing continually reaching 18 members in 2020. Establishing the Federation contributed to further dynamic development amputee football in Europe and spread football integration across the old continent.
At present in Europe there are 1300 active amputee football players, including 150 juniors under 16 years old. Over 80 amputte football clubs enables players to play on a regular basis.
EAFF main objectives:
- increasing the number of players/clubs/leagues/national teams/supporters in European countries
- generating greater interest in the discipline across Europe as a whole and in the individual countries.
- integrating national amputee football associations
- establishing and developing relationships between mainstream football (UEFA, national FA’s, clubs, players) and amputee football
- cooperating with other continents